Click the text 'and when hope is gone' for navigations.
Talk to me
Your tagboard code goes here.
13 June 2008 @ 7:00 PM
I have just went into my old friend's blog and I really wanna help this person. Darn it that we just can't get along for a lot of misunderstandings. She doesn't deserve to be in a three party relationship, she rocks okay! I've given out the gender, so what, you'll know her later. She wrote in her blog that ANYONE that could help her, so I have the urge to do so. I just hope she reads this. After like 3 years of friendship, she really deserves someone better. She has a heart of gold, a glib tongue, a friend who really is there when someone needs her, someone who doesn't demand for anything but just love & care in return for hers. & this is what her darn boyfee is doing to her - having a third party. WTF. Sorry to say this but her boyfee, really has no dick. If you wanna have a third party, make it not so heartbreaking for her, not make her the third party. Atleast, you should see who is worth it to be with. Who loves you more? Who you love? If you really love ______ then don't do this to her, you know she doesn't deserve it. But if you love the third party, get the hell out of her live man, she deserves someone better. To friend, there are a lot of guys out there. You're still young, there's still many chances to have your true love, live it. Don't be like me, get rejected for everything & don't want to change anything. Be flexible my friend, you are still young. http://anne-nus.blogspot.com